Sales Development Representative
Roles And Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound outreach
- Qualify prospects through consultative selling
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm and cold outbound campaigns
- Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
- Help develop processes to increase the efficiency of our lead-gen initiatives
- Build a solid relationship with prospects to understand customer needs to provide input to our product roadmap
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within ActiveCampaign
- Work with Marketing to develop messaging and utilize collateral to help in the sales process
- Authenticity and ability to develop rapport quickly
- Ability to communicate articulately while maintaining high attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails
- High level of comfort with sales, prospecting and marketing tools & processes
- Highly organized and can handle multiple prospects with ease
- Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes
1+ years of customer-facing and direct sales experience
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
About Sidechain Security
Sidechain frees your business from the uncertainty and fear of disruption caused by the risk of cyberattacks, breaches of privacy, or lost customer trust. Our hands-on approach makes decades of data security expertise available to any sized business to develop, implement, and support cybersecurity solutions to give your company peace of mind.
From on-premises to the cloud, unleash your business and focus on what you do best.
Our commitment to customer success is why leading companies like Google, Wells Fargo, IBM, Zoom, Visa, and Sony trust Sidechain.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Sidechain delivers professional services and cybersecurity training to companies ranging from global Fortune 1000’s to small businesses.